This post is also available in:
DLF Group is a company specialised in moving services for both corporate and private clients, with more than 50 years in the field. This experience has taken us to one of the leading positions in the Spanish market.
We are present in all the steps and procedures of the value chain in our sector, and we provide our clients with a wide range of services that improve and add value to their activities.
Facility Management is one of our main B2B services. We apply our own methodology to the procedures associated with space and facility management, along with various support services.
We also take pride in our booming Waste Management and Storage Services for companies, with personalised attention and management. Our Destination Services (DSP), created in 2001, are also flourishing.
The following lines are a summary of our commitment to quality and added value, a specific corporate mindset that has helped DLF Group become a leading company.
Our mission, vision and values at DLF Group
Our mission at DLF Group is to become the preferred choice among the companies in the moving sector for all the businesses that demand high-quality services, and meeting those expectations while adding value to our society and our environment.
We have a vision as a company: we wish to become a strategic partner for our clients and to add value for a better, more sustainable society, through innovation, efficiency and respect.
These are our main values:
- Quality: we control all our procedures in order to offer the best results possible. Good is not enough: we aim for excellence in all our services.
- Competitiveness: we want DLF Group to be the best option possible for our clients, by betting on innovation and creating new services.
- Foresight: we respond in time to opportunities and threats.
- Efficiency: we bet on an optimal use of our resources.
- The People, who are the main foundations of our company and our most important asset.
Our services: variety and excellency
- Facility Management: in order to be the leading company in the corporate moving industry, we have committed to innovation and investment in services for big companies. Our FM line helps companies manage their available space in an innovative and sustainable way, according to the teams’ needs and to the best materials available in the market.
- Construction Works (Technical Office): our construction works department has experienced an increase of more than 500.000 euros in 2019, and it has kept growing exponentially ever since. We currently offer various services such as flooring replacement, partitions and glass screens, painting or plumbing for big companies.
- Storage Service: we offer companies the opportunity to rent storage space in the short, medium and long term. We currently have 48.000 square meters available, and we keep working every day to improve the area.
- Waste Management: we are committed to reducing our waste, classifying and recycling all kinds of materials. Furthermore, we manage the destruction of classified information according to the UNE EN 15713:2010 standards.
- Destination Services (DSP): we offer consulting services to help employees find a new home or school for their kids, language training for those in international mobility procedures, and we manage visas and work permits. We provide help with all the necessary services to start a new life.
- Local, national and international moving services, by land, sea and air.
- Our website: an online portal with all the information about our services, which is also integrated in our own web portal for global management.
Strategic Plan: these are our goals and projects
Our company goals are classified as strategic, tactical and technical. All our lines of action focus on keeping high quality standards and committing to talent and innovation.
Our big success stories from 2019
- We have upgraded from SME to a large company.
- We have renewed or acquired the new ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001:2015 and UNE EN 15713:2010 certifications.
- We have inaugurated a new delegation in Barcelona.
- We have consolidated our Construction Works Department.
Our technical goals (short term)
- We want to become a reference for the big companies and improve our visibility with our Facility Management services, along with expanding our current Construction Works Department to reach the 18% of our figures.
- To increase our investment in R & D & I.
- To obtain the ISO 41001:2018 certification in facility management and to renew our FIDI credentials.
- We also aim to keep working on your Corporate Social Responsibility.
Our tactical goals (medium term)
- To expand our Facility Management line of business with contracts of more than 500.000 euros.
- To expand the digitalisation process in our company.
- To establish cross-selling relationships with our transoceanic partners.
- To get certified in ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Risk Prevention) and ISO 31001:2018 (Risk Management) credentials.
- To promote equal opportunities for our business and a diversity-friendly environment.
Our strategic goals (long term)
- We want to position our DLF Group brand worldwide.
- We also aim at renewing our fleet our vehicles in line with new environmental regulations.