ANTI-BRIBERY AND ANTI-CORRUPTION CHARTER
As an affiliate of different international association, we are determined to lead the relocation industry by taking a clear stand against bribery and corruption too. By doing so, DLF Group will protect the best interests of the industry, their agents and their customers.
Corruption, bribery or attempt bribery is unacceptable. This applies whether offering a bribe, or accepting a bribe. It is a DLF GROUP core values conducting business to the highest legal, moral and ethical standards.
Bribery and corruption are covered by various international laws and statutes. These laws often require companies, to have rigorous, pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corrupt practices.
DLF GROUP commits to legal and ethical behavior, and to refrain from doing anything that will harm the interests of partners, clients, or the industry. Our company takes steps to ensure that our employees, business partners and customers are fully informed of applicable regulations to ensure full and continual compliance.
DLF Group is aware of all applicable laws countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we operate, and that will obey and uphold those laws.
The laws that apply to particular international business activities include those of the countries in which the activities occur as well as others that – like the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act 2010- govern the international operations of national companies and citizens in respect of their conduct both at home and abroad.
DLF GROUP has to ensure that we are aware of, and are complying with, applicable laws.
As a demonstration of its commitment, DLF GROUP pledge to take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. At all times, the company will act professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships. This will apply wherever they operate.
This Charter will be formally integrated into our quality standard.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By agreeing and committing to this Charter, DLF GROUP undertakes to:
1. Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
2. Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
3. Neve attempt to induce an individual, or a local foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
4. Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as fists, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
5. Never offer or five any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
6.Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
7. Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
8. Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
9. Neve induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.